This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for details.
This past weekend I had a startling revelation. It was in regards to my weight loss and my efforts… OK maybe my lack of weight loss and my regain. I have been very open about admitting that I have gained weight. I am very honest about the struggles to lose weight. However, I have been very close lipped about exactly where I am at. Oh, I know exactly where I am at. I just haven’t wanted to say the words and numbers. This weekend I did and while doing it, I realized that it was an injustice to myself to keep it quiet. So here we are, the end of the month and it’s time for my goal review and time to set new goals for the next month. Is there a better time to have the grand reveal of my true ugly current weight? Nope, I didn’t think so either!!!
It’s hard to believe that May is almost over. That means it’s time to look back to May’s goals and see how I did… Here we go!
2. Put money into my savings. Done...barely a success...I spent a fair amount of money this month!!! The only way I’m having any success is because this is my month to have three paychecks!
3. Weigh less than I do now! I don't care if it's a measly ounce...I want to weigh less! As of right now, it is looking like it...barely though!!! (Those darn pesky two weeks in the middle of the month!!!)
4. Do something active (a walk suffices) at least 3 times a week. I have admittedly struggled with this. The second half of the month became more consistent due to my lunchtime walks. But I’m aiming to get better in June!!
My goals for June are somewhat similar, with one or two small tweaks…
2. Put money into my savings.
3. Weigh less than I do now! I don't care if it's a measly ounce...I want to weigh less! As of the 31st of May that number is 247.2.
4. Do something active (a walk suffices) at least 3 times a week and at least two runs a week.