3. Weigh less than I do now! I don't care if it's a measly ounce...I want to weigh less! Failure! Big time failure! I not only do not weight less, but I weight more! My only positive is that I remained within the ‘three pound range’ of fluctuation that I am ok with! I actually somehowmanacrd ONLY a 0.6 pound Gail for the month...so a half pound gain. Grrrr!
4. Do something active (a walk suffices) at least 3 times a week. Not a total failure! I did manage to get a bit more exercise this past month. I managed to start running ....on the weekends. I also managed to get a few lunchtime walks in (amidst the snow and cold). But a consistent three times a week? Yeah that didn’t happen! Failure!
5. Keep my calories within my caloric range at least six days a week....with and emphasis on getting the calories to the lower end of that range as often as possible! I didnt do too badly with this...surprisingly! But I didn’t nail it. The first week of the month I did great! The second week of the month I did horrible due to a holiday and a planned splurge on a weekend trip. The last two weeks of the month weren’t horrible.
3. Weight less than I do now! I don't care if it's a measly ounce...I want to weigh less!
4. Do something active (a walk suffices) at least 3 times a week.